Wednesday, April 29, 2009

bridge over troubled waters

"Oh, I don't reject your Christ. I love your Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike your Christ."

supposedly by Ghandi.

a christian told me this. lol. lovely.

~~~

no i dun get love. i think it's too mushy for me. i squirm when ppl start doing mushy mushy stuff. i wanna punch them. LOL. maybe it's jealousy. maybe it's cus i feel uncomfortable with PDAs. & i dun really need it. not now. i'm happy e way i am. lol. j dramas are enough. if not i can always find it in geylang. HURHUR. from how i see it, love is just a burden. a really huge burden spiritually, emotionally & financially.

---------

& i'm a selfish person. because i really can't stay going out with ppl i dun really know well or who don't have e same interest as me.. i dun want to feel guilty splurging on sights or doing things u wun get to do in sg while she doesn't even know what's her budget & yet at the same time say that she is broke. i'd rather go alone.

i am living a dream. MY dream. in my dream i will fly, i will soar. nothing will tie me down. nthing. so pls dun make me wake up.

5th may.

1 comment:

huihui said...

Hope u are having some fun!!!!

Sorry to give u plenty of PDA and mushy-nesss. hee hee hee.
I know u secretly love it when I do it to you! =X