Relive your memories of Cedar now!
1.  You spent at least 1 year of your school life patronizing the ba chor mee stall
2.  You cut queue at the ba chor mee stall
3.  You had disgusting things in your food in the canteen at least once before.
4. [ ] You avoided the wan ton stall
5.  You spent more pocket money on wedges and aunty lily's snacks than recess itself
6. [x] You miss CGSS canteen food
7. [x] You recall the jogging sessions in the old cedar campus
8. [x] You cheered your heart out during the twice weekly jogging sessions
9. [x] You sneaked off to the toilet halfway during jogging, returned to the track when the rest of the class finished and pretended like you ran the whole 1/2/3 rounds around the school
10.  you own at least 2 pairs of FBT shorts
11. [x] You got away with your skirt being too short
12. [x] Your socks were as low as possible
13. [x] You made every excuse to not change out of your PE attire
14. [x] You never buttoned the first button on your shirt on purpose.
15. [x] You tugged at and pulled your skirt down ALL YOU COULD the minute you heard the word "Spotcheck"
16. [x] You still wear your House/PE T shirt occasionally
17.  You had shoelaces in your blouse
18. [x] You were one of the Cedarians who wore blouses that were one/two size(s) too big for you so that you could tuck it out more
19.  You faked an injury to wear sandals/slippers to school
20.  You wore jackets in school because it was ‘that’ cold
21. [x] Wednesday morning assemblies were nap time!
22. [ ] You fainted at least once during school assembly
23. [ ] You hid in the toilet/ Kolam Ayer CC/any other place because you were late for assembly, quickly joined your class after assembly was over and never got caught for being late
24. [x] You know about the Cedar clock tower story
25. [ ] You never tapped your ez link card at the kiosks because you were too lazy to queue up
26. [x] You remember when Ms Susan Leong made us sing the school song and national anthem again and again because she wasn't satisfied with the volume
27. [x] You never sang or sang the school song softly because your friends were doing so too
28. [ ] You went for friday assemblies just so that you could enjoy the aircon in the MPH
29. [ ] You go to the toilet during lessons and only end up checking your hair/doing your hair/chatting with friends you accidentally ran into/checking your cool attire for at least ten minutes
30. [ ] You threatened a teacher that your parents will complain to XXX
31. [x ] You have at least one good friend from PB (Prefectorial Board)
32. [x ] You got away with eating in class
33. [x] You had the fattest pencil case because it was stuffed with all those coloured pens and markers
34. [ ] You still use the blue/black uni-ball ultra-fine 0.38 pen (or 0.28)
35. [x] You had a crush on a male teacher before
36. [ ] Your class scared a male teacher away before
37. [x] You caused a chain of effect of screams because you saw a bug/lizard
38. [ ] You were one of the brats who was picked up by your parent(s) everyday
39. [x] Alternatively, you got a lift from a friend whose parent(s) picked them up everyday
40. [x] You have been to at least one Speech Day
41. [x] You never understood why the prefects would always start the Cedar Solid cheer after every major event
42. [x] You remember the day when a senior class yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SIM from the fourth floor classrooms & Miss Sim looked up from the ground floor in the old campus
43. [ ] You never managed to fill up the donation cards for 50Laps@Cedar
44. [ ] You went to the Cedar Carnival on Valentine's Day & saw teachers getting dunked!
45. [x] You wonder why we never actually had prom (for 2008 batch only!) or if you did have one, you wondered why it was always in the MPH
46. [ ] You admire the Class of 2008 for getting good results!
47. [x] You have at least three relatives who studied/are currently studying in CGSS
48. [x] You will send your daughter to CGSS
49. [x] You’ve gone back at least once to visit after graduating
50. [x] You wish you could relive it all over again.
Count your unchecked boxes.
Deduct that number from 50
Multiply by 2.
28 X 2= 58%
repost this as:
I AM _% CEDARIAN!♥
i was bored. & yes. i still miss cedar alot. our clock tower is gone :(